Triphala has been used in Ayurveda as a multi-purpose herbal blend and is a concoction of three important Ayurvedic fruits. Traditionally, Triphala is used to promote digestive regularity and work as a bowel tonic. Triphala is considered to have a balancing effect, helping boost eliminatory processes and soothe the system.
Why Fushi Organic Triphala?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 520mg per capsule
Also known as: Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia Bellirica, Terminalia Chebula, Three Berries, Three Fruits
Traditionally, Ayurvedic remedies were made by combining the herb with honey, ghee, or rock sugar.
To get the most out of your herbs, we recommend that you first understand your dosha or consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner.
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Triphala Mixed Wild Crafted (Triphala - Three Fruits Og Amalaki, Haritaki, Bhibhitaki), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose capsule